Developed by AMSOIL for hard-working and performance ATVs and UTVs. Advanced synthetic technology resists oxidation and protects against extreme heat to help prevent sludge and varnish. Excellent cold-flow ability for quick starts in cold temperatures. Cools shrouded engines.
Package sizes include:
1-Quart Bottles (case of 12)
PREMIUM, PURPOSE-BUILT ALTERNATIVE
• Formulated by AMSOIL specifically for use in Can-Am* UTVs, providing a cost-effective, high-performance alternative to OEM-branded fluid.
SEVERE-SERVICE ENGINE PROTECTION: AMSOIL synthetic technology delivers reserve protection against heat for heavily loaded engines. Provides reliable wear protection and aids in cooling shrouded engines.
• Remains fluid in subzero temperatures to provide excellent startup protection.
• Resists thinning due to extreme heat and mechanical shear for superior protection in hot conditions.
• Ideal as a year-round oil in applications that recommend switching to a 10W-50 in hot weather, helping riders save time and money spent on maintenance.
AMSOIL Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil contains no friction modifiers and promotes smooth shifting and positive clutch engagement. It controls heat and helps improve clutch life.
AMSOIL Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil underwent on-track testing in the ATVs and UTVs of AMSOIL-sponsored professional riders in the
AMSOIL GNCC Series. It is fine-tuned for outstanding wear protection and consistent clutch feel.
• Protection for demanding chores and terrain
• Delivers consistent clutch feel
• Superior all-weather performance
• Wet-clutch compatible
Follow the original equipment manufacturer's oil change recommendation.
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.
|TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES|
AMSOIL 5W-40 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil (AUV54)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D445)||16.0|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D445)||97.4|
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D2270)||177|
|Flash Point °C (°F) (ASTM D92)||228 (442)|
|Fire Point °C (°F) (ASTM D92)||252 (486)|
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D97)||-46 (-51)|
|NOACK Volatility, % weight loss (g/100g) (ASTM D5800)||4.8|
|Four-Ball Wear Test (ASTM D4172) Para 3 (150°C, 1800 rpm, 40 kg, 1 hr)||0.38|
|High Temperature/High Shear Viscosity@ 150°C, 1.0 X 106 s.-1), cP (ASTM D5481)||4.3|